Without some assistance, most parents just cannot afford good quality childcare. For employers who have doubts about whether
they should assist or not, it is worth considering the following statement made by the Government's National Steering Group
on Equal Opportunities in the N.H.S.:
- An investment in the future.
- A reduction in staff turnover.
- A reduction in absenteeism.
- A reduction in recruitment costs (advertising).
- Beating the skilled staff shortage.
- Attracting new staff.
- Creating an excellent company image.
- Increasing staff equality.
- Reduced interview time.
- Reduced retraining costs for new staff.
- Improved time-keeping.
- Encourages internal promotion applications.
- Improves industrial relations.
- Avoid staff loss due to maternity.
- Reduces 'after school' parent worry.
- Provides holiday relief for the working parent.
"THE most expensive form of childcare is no childcare"...
It costs employers a lot of money to recruit staff, train them and then lose them. It makes sense to stop this waste of time and money, skills and resources.
Maximise your potential today, telephone 01472 232300 and take a step in the right direction for your Company, and for your staff.
<< Corporate Solutions Overview
<< Corporate Questions
Broadway Children's Centre
Central Chidren's Centre
Montessori Day Nursery,
Queensway Chidren's Centre
Hospital Day Nursery,
Carlton Day Nursery,
Welbourn Gardens Day Nursery
Surestart Lincoln Central Children's Centre
Pilgrim Hospital Day Nursery
Bright Start Day Nursery
Valley College Day Nursery,
Village Day Nursery,
Woodlands Day Nursery,